THE AREA: the land is situated at the beautiful town of Vrachneika at Patraikos gulf (north coast of Achaia) and it is famous for its waterfront promenade, restaurants, taverns and cafe bars. It is a very popular location as it combines the lifestyle of a relaxing seashore place with modern living facilities, surrounded by magnificent countryside. There are beautiful nearby trails, go-cart activities and at 8km a large waterpark. Touristic sites in the region (for day trips) include Olympia, Delphi, Vouraikos Gorge and Odondotos rack railway of Kalavrita, the national wetland park of Kotixi - Strofillia and the islands of Kefalonia and Zakynthos.
THE PLOT: this unique property is amongst a handful of beachfront lands available in the area and the only one combining features such as high BUILDING FACTOR OF 1 (permission for 170sqm building surface in 3 floors plus a large basement and a loft), a respectable WIDTH/FACADE OF 10.31m in front of a 10m wide road. More importantly, it is the only available property situated AT THE HEART OF THE VILLAGE and all its amenities. The plot already has a building that provides good rental income (2002 license) and has been functioning as a bistro, café bar and cafeteria. The property may be sold with or without the existing building according to the buyer’s preferences.
• Stunning uninterrupted panoramic views of Patraikos gulf and of the mainland across
• In front of a long stretch of sandy beach/cove with splendid eucalyptus trees
• All possible amenities available, schools, frequent local bus transportation, intercity transit points, train station and the village’s centre are at a walking distance
• Unique good size plot with high building factor at a popular location
• Potential for good rental income if used for a touristic/food/drink service business
• Excellent for a family home or a vacation retreat
• Proximity to airports (23km away from Araxos and only 2.5h distance from Athens airport)
• 5km away from Patra’s borders (the main city in Achaia) and its port
• Proximity to Patra’s private schools as well as its University (one of the 3 main ones in Greece)
• Property façade on a waterfront road for which the municipality of Patra has plans to upgrade to a “pedestrians only” promenade avenue